Cats like us! (Or some of us, that is.)

If I asked you the simple question, “What are your favorite animals, and why,” how would you reply to them?  I know many people have different opinions and thoughts on animals or pets, so I would like to share my benevolence with cats.  And in this essay, I will compare the cat breeds Ragdoll, Persian, and the American Shorthair.

My number one cat favorite is a Ragdoll.  Ragdoll cats have a long, luscious coat and those large, striking blue eyes that catch everybody’s attention, but they do have some health conditions to be considered such as heart disease, and the cost. My number two cat is a Persian.  Persians are the cat with that demarcated nose feature and are prone to infections, but most of the time the breeders are responsible and take care of those problems. My number three cat is an American Shorthair.  American Shorthairs are the common household cat, lacking many maladies and maintaining their coat is low-maintenance due to the fact that they have ‘short hair’ (quote to the name).

So whether you would rather have a Persian, Ragdoll, Shorthair, or you don’t want any of these cats because you don’t like cats and thought this essay was a waste of your time, remember that cats are your best friend.  So give your cat some affection!

One thought on “Cats like us! (Or some of us, that is.)”

1. It is a good paper but you could more information on the cats like what color is there fur or there temperaments.